Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fun stuff!

Well, we have been trying to have fun without leaving the house since the gas prices are so high. Yesterday, we decided that we were going to make our favorite cookies in the whole world! I turned around to put some of the dishes in the sink and my little cookie monster was trying to put the whole spoon of dough in his mouth. Eli just wasn' t interested at all He just kept giving us a fashion show while we were cooking! We had a great day and at after dinner we had some amazing cookies!

3 comments:

The Smiths said...

What a cute picture Mandy! I too have been doing many things around home with Mary Kate. We walk outside a lot, play in the rain puddles, and swim in her little swimming pool.
Kelly Csstleman Smith
I posted a new picture today of her fun in the rain puddles.

Kerry said...

Wait a minute... What the? What kind of a mother puts Mr. Clean in her kids cookies?!?!

Hello... CPS?

BTW - Your blog has had more comments this week than your husbands.

Mandy said...

I know, Nick and I were laughing at that! I just happened to be mopping that day as well. You should try it in your M&M cookies it adds that little extra something;)