Friday, August 24, 2007

FAMILY DAY IN PAYSON





We had an amazing family day today! We started off at the Flight Dec cafe inside of Williams Gateway Airport where we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast and watched jets take off. You can just imagine how much the boys loved that. Then we drove to Payson where my husband led us on a hike around Woods Canyon Lake. We had so much fun !!!!! What a GREAT day. I love days like today, days that you know you will remember with your children forever. We thought the fact that Eli found a walking stick his height was hilarious. He looks like a little old man don't you think?




2 comments:

The Lord Family said...

Looks like a fun day!

RETHYNK.org said...

I DEMAND that you take that picture of me by the jets off the Internet.. NOW! I look like a half-drunk trucker... don't make me hack the blog and do it myself! :-)