Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Little Of This And That

Well this week has been interesting. Let's start out with a positive note. Jake had his first day of preschool on Tuesday and he LOVED it. His teachers name is Mrs. Oldencamp and he can pronounce it perfectly. It is so cute the he says her name. Nick and I were so happy that he enjoyed his first day. The other family news is that the unit that I work on is being restructured and anybody that works pool, registry, or is a travel nurse is out of a job unless the desire to become full time staff. Well I am a pool nurse which means some tough decisions have to be made by our family. On the other hand, I know that GOD IS FOREVER FAITHFUL and I know that he is in control. If you could please pray that with God's guidance we make the right decision for our family. By the way for you guys who know about Nick's high triglycerides he was retested after doing some life changes and his triglycerides are down. Nick if your reading this I am so proud of you for all your hard work.

4 comments:

Nena Taylor said...

Hey Asolas Fam:

The Blog is a great idea. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time in Mexico. The pictures are wonderful!

As far as the work thing...Mandy I am sure you will figure it out. Great nurses are hard to come by. Change can be a good thing. We close one door only to open another exciting one.

Give hugs and kisses to Jake and Eli.

Much Love,
Auntie Nena

Mandy said...

Hey thanks for the encouragement. Actually, it has already worked out. I was able to take a part time position with very little change in my salary. This way I will be able to receive benefits as well. I love you and hope you have an awesome week.

The Lord Family said...

Yeah! I am excited that you got a blog too. I added a link to yours from mine.

Beverly Taylor said...

Glad to see that you have the blog, take care and see you soon. Kiss the boys for me.
Love, Gran