Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Eat Your Heart Out Tony Hawk!

Today I bought Eli a skateboard. He saw a huge one at the vans store this weekend and just gazed at it forever as if it were a pot of gold, so today we headed out in search for a wittle one just like him. He is my little dare devil, always wanting to push the limits and dive into the dangerous. The age range on the skateboard was 5-8 but he fluttered those beautiful blues and I caved in. I have to say he looked pretty cute riding it and did a great job despite being under qualified to own the toy. Jake was such a good big brother and showed him how it was done. Please begin praying with me now for Eli's safety:)






3 comments:

The Lord Family said...

So cute! Where did you get it? I looked around for one for Brady's birthday, but they were all too big.

Unknown said...

Hey Mandy, its kelly Vitale. Those pics are so cute. How fun is it to watch them grow and do so many things. He looked so cute on it.

The Regimballe Family said...

Oh, what a cutie! I'm not looking forward to my lil Ryan wanting one. How long do you think I can hold him off?!