Saturday, August 9, 2008

What Makes Me Smile....

GETTING MY HAIR DONE! My days are mostly spent stepping over hotwheels, mopping sticky floors, wiping cute little booties, and taking requests from pregnant women. Don't get me wrong, I love EVERY single moment of my life. God has blessed me more than words can say, but every now and then I love a little TLC. There is nothing like sitting down in that cushy chair and having someone, brush your hair, wash your hair, and style your hair. Today was that special day for me, I just love it. And that's not all, after your appointment is over you get 3o minutes of complete silence while you're driving with your new fresh, put together self. Come on ladies, you know what I am talking about. Hair day rocks for us hard working moms out there! I would just like to say I am thankful for today, what a great one it was. I would love to know what makes you guys smile. Please share.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Myatt said...

You make me laugh..and what a cute "do" you have! I am going to say that just a shower alone would make me smile these days.

The Lord Family said...

Man, do I know what you mean. I also love going to get a pedicure!

Harris Family said...

Yahoo...I can't wait to see it this weekend :) You're coming right?!?!

The Regimballe Family said...

I agree with all of the above...haircuts, showers, pedis...back rubs are great too! Very cute hair!

Julie Tiemann said...

Hey Mandy, I see you're as beautiful as ever - mommyhood done you good. :)

Your boys are adorable! I can't believe you have one in kindergarten... has it really been that long since Yosemite?! Don't answer that!

Janet said...

Mandy, your hair looks so cute and I also love your blog background.
Hello from Janet at Baywood!